Kata Rocks Superyacht Rendezvous 2018 programme
The Kata Rocks Superyacht Rendezvous programme is provided below, please note it is subject to change as events are finalised.
- : Thursday 6 December, 2018
- 6 – 9 pm Campers & Nicholsons and Royal Huisman cocktail party on the pool deck (private event)
- 8 – 11 pm Superyacht Captains’ Dinner Presented by Benetti and Hemisphere Monaco (private event)
- 8 – 11 pm Infinite Luxury Club Owners’ Dinner presented by Infinite Luxury (private event)
- : Friday 7 December, 2018
- 8:45 – 10 am Rendezvous Partner Briefing
- 10:30 am – 2 pm King’s Cup Superyacht Experience – yacht owners, media and guests are invited to board the various yachts and experience the thrilling race of the King’s Cup Regatta
- 10:30 am – 1 pm Northrop and Johnson Brunch on board MY Xanadu (invitation-only)
- 10 am – 4 pm Resort Showcase – A chance to experience various complimentary activities at Kata Rocks including a spa treatments at The Infinite Luxury Spa, Yoga classes, Thai Cooking Classes, and more. Please visit the spa for more detail and booking
- 11 am Thai Cooking Class in Villa 401 – Experience the fine art of Thai Cuisine with our experienced Thai Executive Chef (limited to 8 guests, first come basis)
- 3 pm Oyster Tasting Experience in the Wine Cellar, Presented by Infinite Luxury (private event).
- 6 – 11 pm KRSR Opening Reception – Kata Rocks launches the 2018 KRSR event with an exclusive reception at Kata Rocks, inspired by the unique Peranakan culture and Sino-Portuguese heritage of old Phuket Town.
- : Saturday 8 December, 2018
- 9 am Cruise Day – cruise for a private beach BBQ. Please note the meeting point is at the Clubhouse at 9 am. The yacht will depart at 10 am.
- 11:30 am – 4 pm Rendezvous for a Beach BBQ – At The Surin Phuket, Pansea Beach. GPS 7°58’53.3?N 98°16’34.6?E
- 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm Hemisphere Monaco Sunset Gin Party at Kata Rocks Clubhouse (private event)
- 7:30 – 11 pm Oceanco Superyacht Owners’ Dinner – in a Kata Rocks’ Penthouse. This exclusive private dinner is for a select group of VIP guests. (only Superyacht owners)
- : Sunday 9 December, 2018
- 9:30 – 11:30 am Champagne Media Breakfast Presented by Benetti – This exclusive invitation-only breakfast is for a selected group of media and VIP guests.
- 10 am – 4 pm Resort Showcase – A chance to experience various complimentary activities at Kata Rocks including a spa treatments at The Infinite Luxury Spa, Yoga classes, and more (first come basis). Please visit the spa for more details and booking.
- 1 – 3 pm Big Boys Toys – Demonstrations and trials of various marine toys presented by Seajet.
- 2 – 4 pm ‘Yacht Hop’ – Yacht owners, media and guests are invited to board the various yachts.
- 4 – 5 pm Superyacht Lineup – lineup of the fleet for media photos and drone photography
- 6 pm – midnight – Kata Rocks Charter Season Opening Party – The ‘Journey to the Med.’ grand finale party including a live Band, DJ, food and fun.
Subject to change as the programme is finalised.
“We were very impressed with the inaugural (2016) Kata Rocks Superyacht Rendezvous.
It was a professionally organised event with an excellent social programme and an impressive array of yachts joining the rendezvous. As well as launching the Asia charter season we are confident that the KRSR will become an important fixture in the international yachting calendar.”
Richard Lambert, Head of Sales Burgess
Date of upcoming Kata Rocks Superyacht Rendezvous:
- 2020: 11-13 December
- 2021: 10-12 December
- 2022: 9-11 December