Kata Rocks Superyacht Rendezvous 2017 programme
The Kata Rocks Superyacht Rendezvous programme is provided below, please note it is subject to change as events are finalised.
: Thursday 7 December, 2017
5-6 pm Rendezvous Partner Briefing
6:30-9 pm Contest Yachts Asia Launch Party (invitation only)
8-11 pm Infinite Luxury Club Owners’ Dinner presented by Infinite Luxury (invitation-only)
- : Friday 8 December, 2017
- 9 am-3 pm King’s Cup Superyacht Experience – yacht owners, media and guests are invited to board the various yachts and experience the thrilling race of the King’s Cup Regatta
- 9 am-1 pm Burgess Brunch on board Northern Sun (invitation-only)
- 9 am-1 pm Princess Yachts Brunch on board the 32 m Princess (invitation-only)
- 2-3 pm Northrop & Johnson Champagne Tasting in The Wine Cellar (invitation-only)
- 4:30-6:30 pm Boat International Cocktail Party (invitation-only)
- 6-11 pm KRSR Opening Reception – Kata Rocks launches the 2017 KRSR event with an exclusive reception at Kata Rocks
- : Saturday 9 December, 2017
- 8:45 am Cruise Day – Starting with a lineup of the fleet for media photos, then cruise for a private beach BBQ.
- 11:30 am-4:30 pm Rendezvous for a Beach BBQ – At The Surin Phuket, Pansea Beach. GPS 7°58’53.3?N 98°16’34.6?E
- 5:30-6:30 pm Feadship Owners’ Cocktail Party – onboard the majestic 70 m Lady Christine. This exclusive invitation-only event is for a select group of VIP guests.
- 7-11 pm Feadship Owners’ Dinner – in a Kata Rocks’ Penthouse. This exclusive invitation-only dinner is for a select group of VIP guests.
- 7-11 pm Benetti & VistaJet Owners’ Dinner – in a Kata Rocks’ Penthouse. This exclusive invitation-only dinner is for a select group of VIP guests.
- : Sunday 10 December, 2017
- 9:30-11:30 am Champagne Media Breakfast – This exclusive invitation-only breakfast is for a selected group of media and VIP guests.
- 12-2 pm Royal Huisman Private Brunch – in a Kata Rocks’ Penthouse (invitation-only)
- 1-5 pm Big Boys Toys – Demonstrations and trials of various marine toys, presented by Sea-Doo
- 2-4 pm ‘Yacht Hop’ – Yacht owners, media and guests are invited to board the various yachts.
- 2-3 pm Hemisphere Monaco Vodka & Caviar Tasting in The Wine Cellar (invitation-only)
- 4-5 pm Northrop & Johnson sunset cruise on board the Zeelander (invitation-only)
- 6-11 pm Kata Rocks Charter Season Opening Party – The grand finale including a live Band, DJ, food and fun.
Subject to change as the programme is finalised.
“We were very impressed with the inaugural (2016) Kata Rocks Superyacht Rendezvous.
It was a professionally organised event with an excellent social programme and an impressive array of yachts joining the rendezvous. As well as launching the Asia charter season we are confident that the KRSR will become an important fixture in the international yachting calendar.”
Richard Lambert, Head of Sales Burgess
Phuket King’s Cup Regatta 4 to 10 December 2017
Thailand Yacht Show 14 to 17 December 2017
Inaugural Phuket Rendezvous 4 To 7 January, 2018