Kata Rocks Superyacht Rendezvous 2016 programme
The Kata Rocks Superyacht Rendezvous programme is provided below, please note it is subject to change as events are finalised.
- : Saturday 10 December 2016
- 09:00 – 9:45 Captain’s Briefing
- 10:00 – 12:45 Resort Showcase – A chance to try the various complimentary activities at Kata Rocks including relaxing spa treatments at The Infinite Luxury Spa, Yoga classes, Penfolds Wine and Cheese Master Class, Thai Cooking Classes, Kid’s Club and more.
- 13:00 – 13:30 Keynote presentation by Jodie Chapman from 77 design (Singapore), a leading yachting design expert.
- 13:30 – 14:00 Keynote presentation by Nicky André from Hemisphere Crew Solutions (Monaco), leading yachting expert on crew management.
- 14:30 – 16:30 ‘Yacht Hop’ – yacht owners, media and guests are invited to board the various yachts.
- 17:30 -22:00 KRSR Opening Reception – Kata Rocks launches the inaugural KRSR 2016 event with an exclusive reception on Dunia Baru.
- : Sunday 11 December 2016
- 9:45 Cruise Day – Starting with a lineup of the fleet for media photos, then cruise for a Beach BBQ.
- 12:30 -15:30 Rendezvous for a Beach BBQ – At The Surin Phuket, Pansea Beach. GPS 7°58’53.3″N 98°16’34.6″E
- 17:30 – 19:30 Sunset cocktails and tapas – at The Bar at Kata Rocks introducing ‘Gins of the World’
- 19:30 Feadship Owner’s Dinner in a Kata Rocks’ Penthouse.
This exclusive invitation-only dinner is for a select group of VIP guests – the Superyacht and Kata Rocks villa owners.
- : Monday 12 December 2016
- 8:30 – 10:30 Champagne Media Breakfast
This exclusive invitation-only breakfast is for a selected group of media and VIP guests.
- 10:00 – 13:00 Resort Showcase – A chance to try the various complimentary activities at Kata Rocks including relaxing spa treatments at The Infinite Luxury Spa, Yoga classes, Louis XIII Cognac Master Class, Thai Cooking Classes, Kid’s Club and more.
- 13:00 – 15:00 ‘Big Boys Toys’ – Demonstrations and trials of various marine toys.
- 18:30 Kata Rocks Charter Season Opening Party
The grand finale including a live Band, DJ, food and fun. Dress to impress! at the Kata Rocks Bar & Restaurant.
Subject to change as the programme is finalised.
“Being around superyachts all the time in Monaco, It’s great to see more and more yachts come to Asia”
NICOLA ANDRE, MANAGING DIRECTOR HEMISPHERE CREW SOLUTIONS (MONACO)
PHUKET KING’S CUP REGATTA 3 TO 10 DECEMBER 2016
THAILAND YACHT SHOW 15 to 18 DECEMBER 2016